EXPERIMENTAL SECTION Materials To remove the inhibitor before polymerization, methacrylic acid (MAA) and 4-vinylpyridine (4-VP) was distilled under vaccum, while ethylene glycol dimethacrylate (EDMA) was washed with I M aqueous sodium hydroxide, dried over [MaSO.
What does GDMA stand for?
GDMA stands for Glycol Dimethacrylate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDMA
We have 12 other meanings of GDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Green Dragon Media (various locations)
- Gregory Dickow Ministries (Chicago, IL)
- Grid-Dip Meter
- Group on Defense Matters
- Gainesville Dance and Music Association (Florida, USA)
- Generalized Distributed Multi-Antenna Architecture (telecommunications)
- Generic Direct Memory Access (computing)
- Generic DMA (Direct Memory Access)
- gestational diabetes mellitus, diet controlled
- Global Digital Mapping Alliance (est. 2010)
- Graduate Diploma in Management and Administration
- Graduate Diploma of Mathematics
- Graphic Design for Marketing (degree program at Kwantlen University College)
- Grosse Dresdner Motorrad Ausfahrt (German: Grosse Dresdner Motorcycle Ride)
- Grotesque Death Metal Artwork (graphic art company)
- Guangdong Museum of Art (China)
- Generalized Distributed Mobility-Adaptive Clustering (algorithm)
- Gesellschaft für Bergbau, Metallurgie, Rohstoff- und Umwelttechnik (Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany)
- Great Divide Mountain Bike Route
- Gastrointestinal Diagnostic Motility Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Light curing and microwave curing acrylics are derived partly from the PMMA and partly from urethane dimethacrylate (UDMA)  and ethylene glycol dimethacrylate (EGDMA) .
5 Table 2--coagent list showing Sartomer codes and product descriptions Sartomer code Description Reference code SR206 Ethylene glycol dimethacrylate EGDMA CD262 1,12-dodecanediol dimethacrylate DDDMA SR350 Trimethylolpropane dimethacrylate TMPTMA SR214 1,4-butanediol dimethacrylate BDDMA Ricon 154 High vinyl polybutadiene HVPBD SR507 Triallyl cyanurate TAC SR525 N,N'-m-phenylenedimaleimide PDM SR708 Zinc dimethacrylate ZDMA Table 3--electron beam irradiation parameters Beam energy 4.
Moreover, an increased monomeric double-bond conversion in the final polymer matrix is desirable to enhance biocompatibility and reduce swelling in the later systems, compared with that of low-molecular-weight monomers [diethylene glycol dimethacrylate (DEGDMA) or TEGDMA] used currently in dental filling composites.
It was reported in the literatures (19-21) that when the ATRP of polyethylene glycol dimethacrylate (PEGDMA) reached a certain vinyl conversion, the mobility of catalyst/ligand complexes was severely restricted.
Examples of the application of these models to systems containing low crosslinker concentrations may be found in the literature for the copolymerization of methyl methacrylate (MMA) with ethylene glycol dimethacrylate (EGDMA) [4, 11], styrene with divinylbenzene [8, 20, 38], and styrene with EGDMA .
The combination of tricalcium phosphate (TCP), hydroxyethyl methacrylate (HEMA), and ethylene glycol dimethacrylate (EGDMA) was added to a surgical grade radiopaque Surgical Simplex-P bone cement.
Similar observations were made for PS matrix containing ethylene glycol dimethacrylate (EGDMA) crosslinked PMMA beads and, PMMA and PBMA matrices containing DVB-PS beads in the crosslinking range of 2 to 10% (30).