Mitogen inactivation of glycogen synthase kinase-3 beta in intact cells via serine 9 phosphorylation.
What does GSK3B stand for?
GSK3B stands for Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3 Beta
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (pharmaceutical company)
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase
- God Save the King
- Graveyard Shift Killers (Counter Strike clan)
- Greenland Shark (FAO fish species code)
- Gruppentraining Sozialer Kompetenzen (Germany)
- Gursharan Singh Kohli (Ukranian production company)
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 Alpha
- Georgia Sprint Karting Association (Fayetteville, GA)
- Global Strategic Key Account
- Golden State Karate Association (California)
- Girl Scouts of Kennebec Council (South Portland, ME)
- Greater Shelby Kennel Club, Inc. (Cordova, TN)
- Greyhound Support in Kansas City (Kansas City, MO)
- Geneeskundige Stichting Koningin Elisabeth (Dutch: Queen Elizabeth Medical Foundation)
- Gamer Sind Keine Verbrecher (gaming)
- Gain-Switched Laser (optics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indirubins inhibit glycogen synthase kinase-3 beta and CDK5/p25, two protein kinases involved in abnormal tau phosphorylation in Alzheimer's disease.