What does G2A stand for?
G2A stands for Glycine 2 to Alanine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Got To
- Guardian Two (UK newspaper supplement)
- Intelligence Staff at Corps & Division
- period in cell cycle from completion of DNA replication to beginning of cell division
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
- Grumman G-21 Goose (amphibious aircraft)
- Glycine 212 was Replaced with Valine
- Association des personnes atteintes d'une micro délétion 22q11 (syndrome diGeorge) et leur famille
- Intergovermental Group of Twenty-Four on International Monetary Affairs
- Guanosine at Position 26