What does GDNT stand for?
GDNT stands for Glycerol-Dialkyl-Nonitol Tetraetherlipid (molecule)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDNT
- General Directorate of Nationality Passports and Residence (Bahrain)
- General Department of National Reserve
- General Directorate of Naturalization and Residence (United Arab Emirates)
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources (Atlanta, GA)
- Greater Danbury Nonprofit Resource Center (Danbury, CT)
- General Dynamics Network Systems
- General Department of National Taxation (Mongolia)
- Glycerol Dialkyl Nonitol Tetraether