pestis glpD gene encoding the glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase determines lack of glycerol fermentation of the Orientalis biotype (8,9).
What does G3PD stand for?
G3PD stands for Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G3PD
- Guanosine at Position 33
- Glycine 338 of NhaA with Serine
- Air Operations Element of the G3 Section
- G3 Fx Teleservice
- Global Third Generation
- Current Operations Element of the G3 Section
- Global Observing Systems of GCOS, GOOS and GTOS
- Glycerol 3 Phosphatase
- Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (also seen as GAPDH)
- Plans Element of the G3 Section
- Glyceraldehyde 3 Phosphate
- German 3lite Ranger (gaming clan)
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G4 (Logistics)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics/Engineering (DCSLOG/Eng)
- Generation 4 (PowerPC Chip 7400)
- Giant Four (economics)
- Glorietta 4 (Philippines)
- Gulfstream 400 (business jet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New on the weight loss scene, is a new ingredient called 7-oxo dehydroepi-androsterone (7-oxo DHEA), which is a naturally occurring metabolite whose proposed action is increasing the rate of fat catabolism and mitochondrial oxidation by inducing the activation of fattyacyl-CoA oxydase and the formation of liver mitochondrial glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase.
9 GPI-A* M,H,L GPI-B* M,H Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase 1.
In the latter instance, glucose is converted to triglycerides by an enzyme called glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase.
The finding that the "genotype Orientalis was involved in all three pandemics" is not valid since the Orientalis type is defined by a biochemical assay, resulting in all known Orientalis strains from a 93-bp glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase microdeletion (4,5), which was not investigated here.
Glucose is converted to triglycerides storage in fat cells by an enzyme called glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase.