ARTICLE INFO Keywords: Keetia leucantha Trypanosoma brucei Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase Essential oil ABSTRACT Keetia leucantha is a West African tree used in traditional medicine to treat several diseases among which parasitic infections.
What does G3PD stand for?
G3PD stands for Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G3PD
- Gerakan 30 September (Indonesian: The 30 September Movement; referring to the allegedly Communist plotters/conspirators of 30 Sep 65 coup)
- Guanosine at Position 33
- Glycine 338 of NhaA with Serine
- Air Operations Element of the G3 Section
- G3 Fx Teleservice
- Global Third Generation
- Current Operations Element of the G3 Section
- Global Observing Systems of GCOS, GOOS and GTOS
- Glycerol 3 Phosphatase
- Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (also seen as GAPDH)
- Plans Element of the G3 Section
- Glyceraldehyde 3 Phosphate
- German 3lite Ranger (gaming clan)
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G4 (Logistics)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics/Engineering (DCSLOG/Eng)
- Generation 4 (PowerPC Chip 7400)
- Giant Four (economics)
- Glorietta 4 (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
METHODS: In male Sprague-Dawley rats (n = 8/group; 10d juice intervention, 4d wash-out; 4 treatment cycles), expression of target genes (superoxide dismutase, SOD1/SOD2; glutathione peroxidase, GPX1/GPX2; [gamma]-glutamylcysteine ligase, GCLC/GCLM; glutathione reductase, GSR; catalase, CAT; NAD(P) H:quinone oxidoreductase-1, NQO1 and transcription factor erythroid-derived 2-like-2, Nrf2) was quantified with duplex RT-PCR, using glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) as control.
Enhanced expression of a glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase gene in human lung cancers.
49 G6PDH-1 * G6PDH-2 * Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase 1.
F-actin has been shown to bind glycolytic enzymes like fructose-l,6- biphosphate aldolase (aldolase) and glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH).
Nearly all of the proteins altered in significant amounts were identified as enzymes associated with important metabolic pathways, such as alcohol dehydrogenase, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH), Xaa-His dipeptidase, ornithine carbamoyltransferase, putative O-acetylserine lyase, enolase (2-phosphoglycerate dehydratase), fructose-bisphosphate aldolase, and cysteine synthase.
 Human genes: EGFR, epidermal growth factor receptor; GAPDH, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase.
Standard housekeeping gene glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) was used as a calibrator.