Cystiene dioxygenase (CDO1), Gamma-glutamyl cysteine synthetase (GSH1), and Glutathione synthetase (GSH2) are involved in the cysteine metabolic pathway.
What does GSHS stand for?
GSHS stands for Glutathione Synthetase
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSHS
We have 22 other meanings of GSHS in our Acronym Attic
- Graduate School for Health Practice (Australia)
- Ground Source Heat Pump
- Gujarat State Highway Project (India)
- Ground Source Heat Pump Systems
- Garden Spot High School (New Holland, PA)
- Gateway Senior High School (Aurora, CO)
- George Stephenson High School (UK)
- Gladstone State High School (Australia)
- Glenwood Springs High School (Glenwood Springs, CO)
- Global School-Based Student Health Survey
- Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (India)
- Garden State Heirloom Seed Society
- General Studies in the Humanities (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Ground Squirrel Hepatitis B Virus
- Girl Scouts of the Huron Valley Council (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Garden State Horror Writers (Manalapan, NJ)
- Goldstone School of Hope Worldwide (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Galil Seguridad Israelí (Spanish: Galil Israeli Security)
- Game State Integration
- GameSpy Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
A chromatogram from a subject with suspect glutathione synthetase deficiency is shown in Fig.
Glutathione synthetase deficiency and other disorders of the g-glutamyl cycle.