hexokinase (HK), glucose-6-phosphate isomerase (GPI), phospho-fructokinase (PFK), fructose-bisphosphate aldolase (FBA), triosphosphate isomerase (TIM), glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH), phosphoglycerate kinase (PGK), phosphoglycerate mutase (IPGM), enolase and pyruvate kinase (PK) were isolated.
What does G6PI stand for?
G6PI stands for Glucose-6-Phosphate Isomerase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (DCSC4I)
- Glucose 6-Phosphate
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Enzyme
- Glucosamine-6-Phosphate Deaminase
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Deficiency
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (medical)
- Glucosio 6-Fosfato Deidrogenasi (Italian)
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency (medicine)
- Glucose 6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (also seen as G6P-DH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The role of B cells and antibody in the initiation of RA has been highlighted by the finding that antibodies directed against glucose-6-phosphate isomerase (GPI), a ubiquitous enzyme in tissues, are sufficient to induce erosive arthritis in the KRN mouse.
They determined that the antibodies that triggered arthritis target an enzyme called glucose-6-phosphate isomerase, or GPI.