Haemoglobin E and glucose-6-phosphate deficiency in the Khmer Air Force (Cambodia).
What does G6PD stand for?
G6PD stands for Glucose-6-Phosphate Deficiency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G6PD
We have 1 other meaning of G6PD in our Acronym Attic
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Civil Affairs
- Generation 5 (PowerPC 970 processor)
- Gulfstream G500
- Gene-5 DNA-Binding Protein
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Information Management - G6
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (DCSC4I)
- Glucose 6-Phosphate
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Enzyme
- Glucosamine-6-Phosphate Deaminase
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (medical)
- Glucosio 6-Fosfato Deidrogenasi (Italian)
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency (medicine)
- Glucose 6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (also seen as G6P-DH)
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Isomerase
- Glucose 6-Phosphate Transporter
- Glucosamine-6-Sulphatase (lysosomal enzyme)
- Group of Seven