We examined superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase, glutathione peroxidase, glutathione reductase, and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PDH) activities, GSH/GSSG ratio and total thiol and carbonyl content.
What does G6P stand for?
G6P stands for Glucose-6-Phosphate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G5 (Civil Affairs)
- Civil Affairs Staff at Corps & Division
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Civil Affairs
- Generation 5 (PowerPC 970 processor)
- Gulfstream G500
- Gene-5 DNA-Binding Protein
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Information Management - G6
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (DCSC4I)
- Glucose 6-Phosphate
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Enzyme
- Glucosamine-6-Phosphate Deaminase
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Deficiency
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (medical)
- Glucosio 6-Fosfato Deidrogenasi (Italian)
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency (medicine)
- Glucose 6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (also seen as G6P-DH)
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Isomerase
- Glucose 6-Phosphate Transporter
- Glucosamine-6-Sulphatase (lysosomal enzyme)
Samples in periodicals archive:
05) increased whereas hexokinase, pyruvate kinase, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase and glycogen content significantly (p <0.
They also discuss the pathobiology of bilirubin-induced neurotoxicity, the clinical diagnosis and outcome of kernicterus, the contributions of hemolytic disease and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency to hyperbilirubinemia, and risk assessment and treatment with phototherapy and other modalities.
Partial purification of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase by aqueous two phase poly (ethyleneglycol)/ phosphate systems.
Akar suggested that oseltamivir might be used safely in patients with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency (1).
Malaria has also been hypothesized as the evolutionary driving force behind sickle-cell disease, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G-6-PD) deficiency and other erythrocyte defects like Duffy null phenotype (4).
L-cysteine supplementation protects the erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity from reduction induced by forced training.
1995) reported that the heat stability of OVA was more improved by conjugation with glucose-6-phosphate than by conjugation with glucose, suggesting that phosphate groups played an important role in improving the stability of OVA against heat.