The researchers tested BPA's effect on glucose regulation by measuring glucose and insulin levels in adult male mice treated with BPA injections, then comparing them with levels in mice treated with [E.
What does G/I stand for?
G/I stands for Glucose and Insulin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 35 other meanings of G/I in our Acronym Attic
- grams per day
- Graphite Epoxy
- Guanidine/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid) Extract of Dentin
- Gain/Feed Ratio (animal sciences)
- Girl Friend
- Ground Ball/Fly Ball Ratio (baseball; used for batters and pitchers)
- Gotta Go
- Ground/Ground (air traffic management)
- Glucose with Glucose Oxidase
Samples in periodicals archive:
The insulin loaded gel would fill a pouch made from a thin membrane that would keep out unwanted proteins and cells but allow glucose and insulin to flow through.