Fructose 1,6-di phosphatase, phosphofructokinase and glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase from fermenting and nonfermenting yeasts.
What does G6PDH stand for?
G6PDH stands for Glucose 6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (also seen as G6P-DH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Information Management - G6
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (DCSC4I)
- Glucose 6-Phosphate
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Enzyme
- Glucosamine-6-Phosphate Deaminase
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Deficiency
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (medical)
- Glucosio 6-Fosfato Deidrogenasi (Italian)
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency (medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vitamin D3 treatment also caused 25% increase in glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) activity.
Maleimide as an inhibitor in measurement of erythrocyte glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity.
An elevation of aminotransferases in the range of viral hepatitis was common, but hyperbilirubinemia is exceptional and usually associated with alcoholism, co-infection, or glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency.