Cyclic adenosine-3',5'-monophosphate-mediated activation of a glutamine synthase composite glucocorticoid response element.
What does GRE stand for?
GRE stands for Glucocorticoid Response Element
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRE
We have 92 other meanings of GRE in our Acronym Attic
- Golden Rule Dog Training
- Gamma Ray Explorer
- Gas Release Event
- Gecko Runtime Environment (Mozilla browser)
- Gender, Race and Ethnicity
- General Research of Electronics, Inc
- Generalized Ray Expansion (cavity analysis method)
- Generic Routing Encapsulation
- Getting Rid of Everything
- Glass Reinforced Epoxy