Framson, a partner with Los Angeles-based Glowacki Framson Financial Advisors LLC, is chair of the AICPA Center for Investment Advisory Services.
What does GFFA stand for?
GFFA stands for Glowacki Framson Financial Advisors (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFFA
- Gordon Freedom Fighters (gang; Australia)
- Government Furnished Facility
- Grain Foods Foundation
- Greek Film Festival (various locations)
- Green Family Foundation (Miamia, FL)
- Green Function Formalism
- Grenade Free Foundation (Jersey Shore; TV show)
- Grupo Financiero Ficohsa (Panama)
- Galactic Federation of Free Alliances (Star Wars)
- Galaxy Far Far Away (Star Wars)
- Geophysical Fluid Flow Cell
- Gross Formation of Fixed Capital (financial statistics)
- Grow Financial Federal Credit Union (Tampa, FL)
- Good Faith and Fair Dealing (legal contracts concept)
- Gross Failed Fuel Detector
- German Force for Dead Souls (online gaming league)
- Grams of Fecal Fat Eliminated
- Global Food for Education Initiative
- Goteborg Film Festival Fund (Sweden)
- Gravitational Field-Flow Fractionation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joel Framson is partner in Glowacki Framson Financial Advisors in West Los Angeles, which specializes in wealth management services for the high-net-worth client.
The following members recently were listed in Accounting Today's "Top Names to Know in Financial Planning:" Andrew Blackman, Shapiro & Lobel, West Orange, NJ; Joel Framson, Glowacki Framson Financial Advisors, Los Angeles; and Mitch Freedman, Mitchell Freedman Accountancy Corp.