There is also evidence of the same phenomenon on the wood surface exposed to glow discharge plasma treatment (Jamali and Evans 2010).
What does GDP stand for?
GDP stands for Glow Discharge Plasma
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDP
We have 165 other meanings of GDP in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Deployment Plan
- Generic Printer Description
- Gestione Delle Presenze (Italian: Management of Attendance; software)
- Gewerkschaft Der Polizei
- Giant Depolarizing Synaptic Potential (neurology)
- Global Data Pool
- Global Delivery Platform (various companies)
- Global Detection Probability
- Global Development Process (various companies)
- Global Drifter Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the One Atmosphere Uniform Glow Discharge Plasma (OAUGDP[R]) system developed at the University of Tennessee, researchers at the university have shown that it is possible to inactivate E.
Low pressure glow discharge plasma [9-13] is sustained between two electrodes extending into a nearly evacuated glass tube.
A spark generated shock wave is allowed to travel through a glow discharge plasma while a laser-deflection diagnostic measures the speed of the shock wave.