Family flowers only please, donations in lieu for the Gloucestershire County Association for the Blind may be sent c/o Philip Ford and Son, Dirleton House, Cainscross Road, Stroud, GL5 4ES.
What does GCAB stand for?
GCAB stands for Gloucestershire County Association for the Blind (UK charity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCAB
We have 3 other meanings of GCAB in our Acronym Attic
- Gwasanaethau Cefnogi ac Arolygu Addysg
- Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky African American Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Cincinnati African American Homeschool Alliance (Ohio)
- Global Call to Action Against Poverty
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS
- Greater Cincinnati African American Scholarship Fund
- Gibraltar Citizens Advice Bureau
- Global Committee of Argentina Bondholders
- Global Community Advisory Board (HIV/AIDS)
- Global Consumer Advisory Board
- Groupement Carburant Aviation du Bourget (French aviation fuel group)
- Groupement des Commerçants et Artisans de Blonay (French: Blonay Shopkeepers and Craftsmen Group; Switzerland)
- Ghana-Canada Association of British Columbia
- Gifted Children's Association of British Columbia (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Greater Cleveland Access to Benefits Coalition
- George C. Alexander Branch Library (McDonough, GA)
- Garde Côtière Auxiliaire Canadienne (French: Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary)
- Generic Call Admission Control (Sprint-ATM)
- Generic Connection Admission Control
- Genoa City Athletic Club (The Young and the Restless; TV daytime drama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Norman Scoular, who was aged 91 and lived in Charlton Kings, left pounds 70,000 of his fortune to 15 charities - including local causes such as the Gloucestershire County Association for the Blind, Cheltenham Animals' Welfare Association, and the Cots wold group of Riding for the Disabled.