Each of the 32-page, profusely illustrated books are also enhanced with a glossary of terms and an index.
What does GoT stand for?
GoT stands for Glossary of Terms
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GoT
We have 84 other meanings of GoT in our Acronym Attic
- Gold Oxide Skarn Zone (mining Southern Peru; Acero-Martin Exploration, Inc.)
- Game of Thrones (TV show)
- Gathering of Tweakers (Dutch)
- General Organization of Tobacco (Syria)
- Get on Task
- Get On Track (UK)
- Giant Ocean Tank (New England Aquarium)
- Give Or Take
- Global Object Table
- Global Offset Table
- Glutamic Oxalic Transaminase
- Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Golden Orb Technologies
- Gospel of Thomas
- Gothenburg, Sweden - Landvetter (Airport Code)
- Government of Tunisia
- Government of Turkey
- Governor's Office for Technology (Kentucky)
- Graduate-on-Time (Texas Tech University)
- Graphic Operation Terminal (machine interface; Mitsubishi Automation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A full glossary of terms is conveniently integrated into the index.
This translation and commentary will be of immense interest to students of Buddhism and includes an extensive glossary of terms.
Tsarist Russia 1762-1914 or The First World War; war, diplomacy and 'imperialism and decolonization'; social and economic history; biographies; glossary of terms used by historians; and, finally, a bibliography arranged by topic.
Additionally, the handbook provides a complete chapter on quality control and a glossary of terms.
Here's an array of 300 tables, graphics and charts which converts statistics into solid facts and references, provides source materials for further user reference, and includes a glossary of terms and chapters analyzing programs.
A glossary of terms rounds out this useful reference for anyone involved in coaching basketball in youth leagues, high school, or college.