What does GWRI stand for?
GWRI stands for Global Waste Research Institute (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GWRI
- Government Withholding Relief Coalition (US Chamber of Commerce; Washington, DC)
- Greater Wellington Regional Council (New Zealand)
- Greater Western Reserve Council (Boy Scouts, Ohio)
- Groundwater Research Center (Khon Kaen University, Thailand)
- Grape and Wine Research and Development Corporation
- Geometry Wars Retro Evolved (video game)
- Greater Wenatchee Regional Events Center (now Town Toyota Center; Wenatchee, WA)
- Geo Well Report (energy production)
- Georgia Water Resources Institute (Atlanta, GA)
- German Wool Research Institute (University of Technology; Aachen, Germany)
- Grand Water Research Institute (Haifa, Israel)
- Great Western Resources, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Great Western Railway Journal
- Garware Wall Ropes Ltd (Pune, India)
- Geology and Water Research Office (Sultanate of Oman)
- Global Warming Research Program (US EPA)
- Greater Washington Research Program
- Groundwater Resources Program (USGS)
- Gulf Water Resource Plan (Australia)
- Greater Wabash Regional Planning Commission (Albion, Illinois)