The Global Trading Web Association (GTWA), the world's largest independent non- profit membership organization of electronic marketplaces, today announced at their Annual Business Conference that its membership approved a name change to the Open Network for Commerce Exchange (ONCE).
What does GTWA stand for?
GTWA stands for Global Trading Web Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GTWA
We have 2 other meanings of GTWA in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Theft Wiki (gaming)
- Grand Trunk Western (railroad)
- Great to Wait (youth abstinence program; Greensboro, NC)
- Gross Takeoff Weight
- Gross Trailer Weight (shipping)
- Ground-Thermosphere Waveguide
- Gym Tan Wrestle (blog)
- Zlin, Czech Republic Holesov (city/airport code)
- Goettsche, Tranen, Winter & Russo (accounting firm; Lincolnwood, IL)
- Gather the Women Australia
- Golf Tourism Western Australia
- Global Theater Weather Analysis and Prediction System (US DoD)
- Gateway (street type)
- Grand Tuner World Championship
- Gender Technical Working Group (President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief)
- Golden Triangle Writers Guild (Texas)
- Grand Trunk Western Historical Society (Durand, MI)
- Georgia Tech Wearable Motherboard (medical monitoring garment)
- Global Telecommunications Women's Network
- Get the Word Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
A number of e-marketplace operators have come together to form the Global Interoperability Group (GIG), a network of horizontal marketplaces within the Global Trading Web Association.
The Global Trading Web Association is the world's leading commercial, international organization focused on the development and expansion of international business-to-business electronic commerce.
Global Trading Web Association Plays Key Role in Reducing
Tradecom is member of Global Trading Web association, which is the biggest e-commerce marketplace network in the world, comprising companies like British Telecom, Deutsche Telekom, Citibank, Swisscom, Cable & Wireless Optus, Concert, Commerce One, Answork (Societe Generale, Paribas, Cap Gemini E&Y) and Endesa.
The Global Trading Web Association is a "non-stock" corporation incorporated in Delaware.