Among those calling for the United States to appeal the decision are the National Farmers Union, Public Citizen Global Trade Watch, U.
What does GTW stand for?
GTW stands for Global Trade Watch
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTW
We have 20 other meanings of GTW in our Acronym Attic
- Galactic Terran-Vasudan Intelligence (gaming)
- Generacion de Tecnologia, Validacion y Transferencia
- Games That Weren't
- Gas to Wire (energy production)
- Gateway Station
- Gateway, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Gatwick Airport
- Get To Work
- Giant Tiger Warehouse
- Global Thermonuclear War
- Global Trading Web (Commerce One B2B-platform)
- GlobeTrack Wireless (Austin, TX)
- Golden Trout Wilderness (Sequoia National Forest; California)
- Grand Theft Wiki (gaming)
- Grand Trunk Western (railroad)
- Great to Wait (youth abstinence program; Greensboro, NC)
- Gross Takeoff Weight
- Gross Trailer Weight (shipping)
- Ground-Thermosphere Waveguide
- Gym Tan Wrestle (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manufacturing Jobs, Deflate Manufacturing Trade Deficits, Says Global Trade Watch.
Lori Wallach, Global Trade Watch director, emphasizes: This agreement requires every signatory country to conform all its laws, regulations and administrative procedures to 26 chapters of very comprehensive rules, only two of which have anything to do with trade, while the others set out new corporate privileges and rights that handcuff governments.
On the eve of the summit--hailed as a new beginning for relations with the United States--the Washington group, Global Trade Watch, hosted a discussion of research outlining the benefits and drawbacks of 15 years of NAFTA, the first trade agreement to be put into place between the United States and a developing country.
Several other countries specifically excluded gambling from their CATS obligations at the time of the signing, points out Mary Bottari of Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch.
Lori Wallach of Ralph Nader's Public Citizen Global Trade Watch correctly states that the WTO's ruling in favor of Antigua represents "the place where federalism and the WTO go head-to-head in a record collision.
LORI WALLACH Director, Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch
The liberal national consumer group, Public Citizen, has announced the release of a new book about the World Trade Organisation by the director of its Global Trade Watch (GTW) Lori Wallach and GTW researcher Patrick Woodall.