US Secretary for Homeland Security Janet Napolitano called here Thursday for international collaboration to strengthen cyber, cargo and aviation security and ensure the security and resilience of the global supply chain systems against terrorism.
What does GSCS stand for?
GSCS stands for Global Supply Chain System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSCS
We have 12 other meanings of GSCS in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Georgia Strait Crossing Pipeline Limited
- Goldman School of Public Policy (California)
- Generic Switching Center Requirements
- Graphite Sub-Critical Reactor
- Group for Social and Corporate Responsibility in Cuba (human rights group)
- Generalized Self-Consistent Reaction Field
- Girl Scout Council of River Trails (Minnesota)
- Garden State Chiropractic Society
- Glasscock School of Continuing Studies (Rice University; Texas)
- Government Securities Clearing System
- Griffin Spalding County Schools (Griffin, GA)
- Gulf Supplies Commercial Services
- Senior Chief Gas Turbine System Technician (Naval Rating)
- Granite State Christian Schools Association (New Hampshire)
- Girl Scout Council of St. Croix Valley (St. Paul, MN)
- General Secretariat of the Council for Social Development (Ministry of Planning; Cambodia)
- Guangzhou Service Center for Scholarly Exchange (China)
- Girl Scout Council of Southeastern Massachusetts
- Great Southern Cigar Smoking Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The transformation of the Home Depot Global Supply Chain system, while Home Depot continues to operate as the world's third largest retailer, offers a collaborative learning environment for the Navy.