Dubai's Global Strategic Equities Fund invests in large caps, taking positions of $500m to $1bn.
What does GSEF stand for?
GSEF stands for Global Strategic Equities Fund (launched by Dubai International Capital)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of GSEF in our Acronym Attic
- Greater South Eastern Division of General Practice
- Graduate Student Educational Development Program (New York University)
- Ground Support Equipment Delivery Schedule/Delinquency Report
- Gaza Strip Economic Development Zone
- Gateway Server Enterprise Edition (MailFrontier)
- Graduate School Entrance Examination (China)
- Ground Support Equipment Exhibit
- Golden State Environmental Education Consortium (California)
- Ground Support Equipment End Item
- Goldman Sachs Energy Environmental and Social Index
- General Supervision Enhancement Grant (various locations)
- Global Systems Engineering Group, Inc.
- Graduate Student Engineering Group (University of Pennsylvania)
- Ground Segment (space systems)
- Gujarat State Energy Generation Ltd. (Gandhinagar, India)
- Golden State Environment Group Corporation (waste management industry; China)
- Graduate Student Employee Health Plan
- Goldfields South East Health Region (Western Australia)
- Global Swine Exchange of Iowa (Ames, IA)
- Glock Smidt Engineering Inc. (Forest Hill, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12% stake in Airbus parent EADS through its Global Strategic Equities Fund.