After a 3-year follow-up period, infections occurred in 74 of those who received placebo and 51 of those who received the active vaccine--a 31 % rate reduction, according to a statement issued by Global Solutions for Infectious Diseases, the company that produces the booster dose.
What does GSID stand for?
GSID stands for Global Solutions for Infectious Diseases (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSID
We have 5 other meanings of GSID in our Acronym Attic
- Government of Singapore Investment Corporation
- Grey Sisters of the Immaculate Conception (Pembroke, Ontario, Canada)
- Group Successive Interference Cancellation
- Gujarat Small Industries Corporation (est. 1962; India)
- Generalized Successive Interference Cancellation/Matching Pursuit
- Gruppo Scientifico Italiano Confezionamento Alimentare (Italian: Italian Scientific Group for Food Packaging)
- Girl Scouts Illinois Crossroads Council
- Global Space-Based Inter-Calibration System (weather satellites)
- Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (Japan)
- Graduate School of International Cultural Studies (Japan)
- Graduate School of International Development
- Gramercy Stuyvesant Independent Democrats
- Ground-Emplaced Seismic Intrusion Detector
- Goa State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (Goa, India)
- Geostationary Satellite Imaging Display System
- Global Service Information Development System
- Ground Systems Industrial Enterprise (US Army)
- Girl Scouts Inland Empire Council
- Graduate School of International Economics and Finance
- Groupement de Scientifiques pour l'Information sur l'Énergie Nucléaire (French: Scientific Group for Information on Nuclear Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and now held by Global Solutions for Infectious Diseases, a nonprofit founded by some former VaxGen employees.