David Molony, Ovum principal analyst and author of the report, said, "The big five US and European-owned global service providers have woken up to the new business opportunity the Asia-Pacific region offers them.
What does GSP stand for?
GSP stands for Global Service Provider
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GSP
We have 253 other meanings of GSP in our Acronym Attic
- German Sparkle Party
- Geschwister-Scholl-Platz (German plaza)
- Getting Started Package
- Gigabit Switch Platform (Cicso)
- Girl Scouts of the Philippines
- Global Sales Platform
- Global Sales Processes
- Global Satellite Positioning
- Global Security Program
- Global Service Platform (Nortel)
- Global SOF (Special Operations Forces) Posture
- Global SOF Posture (TRADOC)
- Global Software Publishing (gaming)
- Global Sprintfax Product (Sprint)
- Global Sprintlink Product (Sprint)
- Global Structured Products (UK)
- Global Studies Program
- Globemaster Sustainment Partnership (US Air Force and Boeing)
- Gnu Server Page(s) (Java Servlet for HTML scripting)
- Good Safety Practice
Samples in periodicals archive:
Engage anti-spam capabilities are in deployment with P-Cube's global service providers.
Sprint was the first global service provider to receive Cisco's "IP VPN - Multiservice QoS" certification to support real-time voice and video traffic.
Its solutions help global service providers launch new services faster and maximize profits by creating a subscriber-centric policy decision point to control and monetize the dynamic subscriber interaction with IP-based services.
About Netli Netli is a rapidly growing global service provider for accelerating applications and content over the Internet - enabling global e-business from centralized infrastructure.
NASDAQ: AKAM), the leading global service provider for accelerating content and business processes online, released web traffic trends via its Akamai Net Usage Index for Advertising (www.
NASDAQ: AKAM), the leading global service provider for accelerating content and business processes online, posted its annual Akamai Net Usage Index for Advertising (www.
By teaming with Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM - News), the leading global service provider for accelerating content and business processes online, GlobalTec delivers Wizetrade TV right to a customer's computer anytime, anywhere an Internet connection can be established.