Summary: The Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA), the voice of the global semiconductor industry, today announced the addition of four The Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA), the voice of the global semiconductor industry, today announced the addition of four new members to the GSA Asia-Pacific Leadership Council, which serves as advisors to the GSA Board of Directors on regional issues.
What does GSA stand for?
GSA stands for Global Semiconductor Alliance (formerly Fabless Semiconductor Association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSA
We have 426 other meanings of GSA in our Acronym Attic
- German Speakers Association (various locations)
- Germany, Switzerland, Austria (licensing)
- Gerontological Society of America
- Giardia Specific Antigen (test for diagnosing giardiasis)
- Giornalisti Specializzati Associati (Italian: Specialized Associated Press)
- Girl Scouts of America (est. 1910)
- Glasgow School of Art
- Glass-Steagall Act of 1932
- Global Security Alliance (various organizations)
- Global Security Architecture
- Global Sim Alliance (gaming clan)
- Global Software Application
- Global Strategic Alliance (various locations)
- GNSS Supervisory Authority (European Satellite Navigation Agency, Brussels, Belgium)
- Goethe- und Schiller-Archiv
- Gold Standard Accreditation (various organizations)
- Gold Star Award (various organizations)
- Goldfish Society of America (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Good Shepard Academy
- Google Search Appliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: San Jose The Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA) has added Loic Lietar, corporate vice president of STMicroelectronics, and Jason Wang, president of United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC-USA) to its board of directors.