It should focus on risk prevention and mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery and rehabilitation, said Heizo Takenaka, director of the Global Security Research Institute at Keio University in Japan and a member of the World Economic Forum's Foundation Board.
What does GSRI stand for?
GSRI stands for Global Security Research Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSRI
We have 1 other meaning of GSRI in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Self Reliance Fund (displaced persons)
- Graduate Student Research Fund
- Girl Scouts of the Rio Grande (El Paso, TX)
- Global Seismology Research Group (British Geological Survey; UK)
- Global Studies Research Group (University of East London; UK)
- Graduate Student Research Grant (Northern Kentucky University)
- Gross System Repair Group
- Girl Scouts of Rolling Hills Council (North Branch, New Jersey)
- Gereja Santapan Rohani Indonesia (Indonesian: Church Bread Indonesia)
- Girl Scouts of Rhode Island
- Governance and Socially Responsible Investment (corporations; UK)
- Grow Smart Rhode Island
- GS Riders International (motorcycle forum)
- Gulf South Research Institute (Louisiana)
- Goldenhar Syndrome Research and Information Fund
- Great Scenic Railway Journeys (public television show)
- Goldman Sachs Realty Japan Limited
- Gender, Sexual, and Romantic Minorities
- Geometric Software Reliability Model
- Gila and Salt River Meridian
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RRN should focus on risk prevention and mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery and rehabilitation, according to Heizo Takenaka, Director of the Global Security Research Institute at Keio University in Japan and a Member of the WEF's Foundation Board.
Mr Cooper was joined by Japanese Minister of State for Economic and Fiscal Policy and Keio University Global Security Research Institute professor and director Dr Heizo Takenaka.