Satoshi Matsuoka, Professor of Global Scientific Information and Computing Center at TITECH.
What does GSIC stand for?
GSIC stands for Global Scientific Information and Computing Center (Tokyo Institute of Technology; Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSIC
We have 5 other meanings of GSIC in our Acronym Attic
- Gulf States Initiatives
- Griffonia Simplicifolia I Isolectin B4
- Gesellschaft Schweizerischer Industrie Apotheker (Swiss Society of Industrial Pharmacists)
- Gloucestershire Society for Industrial Archaeology (UK)
- Goa State Industries Association (India)
- Graduate School of Industrial Administration
- Greater Springfield Interfaith Association (Springfield, IL)
- Graduate School of International Business (Russia)
- Graduate Studies in Business
- German Syrian Internet Business Center
- Global Studies Integrated Curriculum (various schools)
- Golden State Insulator Club (California)
- Government of Singapore Investment Corporation
- Grey Sisters of the Immaculate Conception (Pembroke, Ontario, Canada)
- Group Successive Interference Cancellation
- Gujarat Small Industries Corporation (est. 1962; India)
- Generalized Successive Interference Cancellation/Matching Pursuit
- Gruppo Scientifico Italiano Confezionamento Alimentare (Italian: Italian Scientific Group for Food Packaging)
- Girl Scouts Illinois Crossroads Council
- Global Space-Based Inter-Calibration System (weather satellites)