The company said that the new enhancements provide real-time traffic visibility, actionable analysis and historical reporting for roaming and interconnect voice, SMS, data and mobility traffic, while compliant with the GSM Association's (GSMA) Global Roaming Quality (GRQ) standard.
What does GRQ stand for?
GRQ stands for Global Roaming Quality (mobile phones)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRQ
- Greater Rochester Perennial Society (New York)
- Green Room Production Services (Dallas, TX)
- Grand River Post Secondary Education Office (Canada)
- Groupe Socialiste Conseil de l'Europe (French)
- Glendale Regional Public Safety Training Center (Arizona)
- Grand Rapids Public Utilities Commission (Grand Rapids, MN)
- Graduate Research Program for Women
- Gatekeeper Request (Cisco)
- General Request (ITU-T)
- Get Rich Quick
- Groningen, Netherlands - Eelde (Airport Code)
- Guided Reading Questions
- Greater Rochester Quality Council (New York)
- Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility (measurement consistency)
- General Reevaluation Report
- Genotype Relative Risk
- Georgetown Railroad
- German Road Race
- Giant Resource Recovery (recycling)
- Gold Ribbon Rescue, Inc.