Examiners took note of several of Republic Bank's community development efforts, including the New York Equity Fund ("NYEF"), an investment pool formed to rehabilitate New York City buildings to provide rental housing to low- and very-low-income families; Global Resources for Affordable Neighborhood Development ("GRAND"), which provides loans to build the new homes projects of NYCHP; Primary Care Development Corporation ("PCDC"), which provides loans to support the development of primary care programs in New York City; and the CPC.
What does GRAND stand for?
GRAND stands for Global Resources for Affordable Neighborhood Development (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRAND
We have 2 other meanings of GRAND in our Acronym Attic
- Groupe de Recherche et d'Actions Contre la Marginalisation au Kivu (French)
- Government Records Access and Management Act (Utah)
- Grandmothers, Mothers, and More for Energy Safety
- Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System (free software project)
- Geriatric Record and Multidisciplinary Planning System
- Guardrail Airborne Mission Planning Station
- Generalized Reliability & Maintainability Simulator (Model)
- Geraldton Regional Aboriginal Medical Service (Bentley, Western Australia, Australia)
- Generic Radio Access Network
- GSM Radio Access Network
- GOOS (Global Ocean Observing System) Regional Alliances Network Development (international ocean monitoring consortium)
- Graphene-based Nanoelectronic Devices
- Great Recycling and Northern Development Canal (water management proposal; Canada and US)
- Group on Research Advancement and Development (Association of American Medical Colleges)
- Geographically Referenced Analysis and Information Transfer (University of New Hampshire)
- D-Glyceraldehyde 3-Phosphate
- Generally Recognised Accounting Practice (South Africa)
- Ghana Research and Advocacy Programme (also seen as G-RAP)
- Global Research and Assessment Program (US DoD)
- Gray Partridge (bird species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
21) Examiners made special mention of Bankers Trust's participation in several innovative lending programs, including Closing Assistance Support for Homebuyers, a joint effort by Neighborhood Housing Services of New York City and a consortium of local banks led by Bankers Trust to provide down payment and closing cost assistance loans to LMI homebuyers, and Global Resources for Affordable Neighborhood Development, a loan pool organized and administered by Bankers Trust that makes funds available, at below market rates, for the construction of new affordable housing units in LMI communities.