And alongside these process improvements, we have broken new ground in licensing policy: * We created the first-ever Global Project Authorization for the Joint Strike Fighter.
What does GPA stand for?
GPA stands for Global Project Authorization (JSF project)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GPA
We have 237 other meanings of GPA in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Press Association (Atlanta, GA)
- German Press Agency (est. 1949)
- Gestation pour Autrui (French: Surrogacy)
- Gewerkschaft der Privatangestellten (Vienna, Austria)
- Gibraltar Pool Association
- Gladstone Port Authority (QLD Australia)
- Global Political Agreement (Zimbabwean reform agreement)
- Global Program of Action (for the Protection of the Marine Environment Land basesd Activities)
- Global Programme on AIDS
- Global Property Advisors (various locations)
- Glycogen Phosphorylase A
- Glycophorin A
- GNU Privacy Assistant (computing)
- Gold Prospectors Association
- Golden Plains Area (Colorado)
- Golf Physiotherapy Association (Netherlands)
- Gosport Pool Arena (Gosport, UK; pool hall)
- Government Procurement Agreement (World Trade Organization)
- Government Property Administrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The model created by the Joint Strike Fighter's global project authorization "should also work on a micro-level," such as with UAV licenses, Bronson said.
Two years later, there is very substantial progress to report: * We have processed the first-ever Global Project Authorization, in support of the Joint Strike Fighter multinational development project.