The Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s (GOED) has disputed the JAMA findings.
What does GOED stand for?
GOED stands for Global Organization for EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)-Omega 3
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GOED
We have 3 other meanings of GOED in our Acronym Attic
- Grupo de Operações Especiais (Portuguese Special Force)
- Guardians of Eternity
- Guide to Occupational Exploration
- Guide to Operational Excellence (South Africa)
- Gym over Everything (clothing line)
- Ground Operational Equipment-Real Property Installed Equipment
- Golden Eagle (bird species Aquila chrysaetos)
- Government Office for European Affairs (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) Operations Essentials Certification (system administration)
- Governmental Operations and Environment Committee (Miami-Dade County, FL)
- Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Government Office for the East of England
- Goethe-Gymnasium Regensburg (Germany)
- Gage Occupational and Environmental Health Unit
- General Organization for Export and Import Control (Egypt)
- Guide for Occupational Exploration Interest Inventory (self assessment)
- Generator Original Equipment Manufacturer (India)
- Government Office for the East Midlands (UK)
- Groep Operationele Eenheden Mariniers (Dutch: Operational Units Marine Group; Netherlands)
- Guardians of Ethereal Night (gaming guild)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the report found no further mortality benefit above 200 mg of daily intake, the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega3s (GOED) views this as a positive development because FDA relies on AHRQ for scientific advice.
A group of international companies have come together to form a new Omega-3 trade association called the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED Omega-3).
The SOURCE OIL Certificate-of-Analysis (CoA) is available from Source-Omega and passes all standards of certification by the Counsel for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) and the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s (GOED) using an American Oil Chemistry Society (AOCS) certified analysis and laboratory.
According to a Frost & Sullivan report commissioned by the Global Organization for EPA and.