Global Research and Consulting's semi-annual Global Office Occupancy Costs survey.
What does GOOC stand for?
GOOC stands for Global Office Occupancy Costs
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Get Oil Out (California organization opposed to oil drilling in Santa Barbara Channel)
- God of Obelisk (Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
- Gold Oil PLC (stock symbol)
- Grand Ole Opry (Nashville, TN, USA)
- Great Old Ones
- Guardians of Order
- Gulf Of Oman
- Going out of Business (also seen as GOB)
- Google Business Educational Center
- Going Out of Business Sale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its unique annual Global Office Occupancy Costs Survey focuses on 137 business districts in 49 countries and measures occupancy costs per employee.
The West End of London and Paris remained the two most expensive locations globally with accommodation costs of pounds 9,014 and pounds 8,484 per workstation, per year - according to DTZ's seventh annual Global Office Occupancy Costs (GOOC) survey.
London's West End has retained its title as the world's most expensive office location, according to DTZ's seventh annual Global Office Occupancy Costs (GOOC) survey.
Birmingham was ranked the 14th most expensive office location in the world earlier this year in DTZ's Global Office Occupancy Costs 2001 report.