In addition, participating members would look into the chances of making active partnerships among themselves such as the implementation of WMO Integrated Global Observing System (WIGOS), WMO Information System (WIS), and joint ventures on weather information delivery for the safety of people.
What does GOS stand for?
GOS stands for Global Observing System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GOS
We have 96 other meanings of GOS in our Acronym Attic
- General Operating Support (various organizations)
- General Ophthalmic Service (UK)
- General Overhaul Specification
- Generalized Order Statistic
- Generic Output Specifications
- Geomagnetic Observing System
- Geospatial One-Stop
- Girlfriend Over Shoulder
- Glasgow Outcome Scale
- Global Observation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
They included a recommendation on radiocommunication systems and radio-based applications operating in the Earth Exploration Satellite, and meteorological aids and meteorological satellite services, which provide most of the data for the Global Observing System and Global Climate Observing System.