Additionally, Giancarlo said, "GE Cisco Industrial Networks will enable more companies to implement the Global Networked Business model that has been so successful for Cisco and its customers.
What does GNB stand for?
GNB stands for Global Networked Business
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GNB
We have 41 other meanings of GNB in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Nashville Animal Welfare (Tennessee)
- Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space
- Global Net Access, LLC (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Gardner National Bank (Gardner, KS)
- Gas Non-Blowback (pistol)
- Gaussian Normal Basis
- Gears and Beers
- Geographical Names Board (Australia)
- Gesellschaft für Nuklear-Behalter, MbH
- Ging Nang Boyz (band)
- Goliath National Bank (How I Met Your Mother fictional bank)
- Good News Bible
- Gould National Batteries, Inc.
- Gram-Negative Bacillus
- Graphical Network Browser (Nortel)
- Great North Badge Company (UK)
- Greensburg (Amtrak station code; Greensburg, PA)
- Grenoble, France - St Geoirs (Airport Code)
- Group of Notified Bodies
- Guinea-Bissau (ISO Country code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Explore the features of the Global Networked Business
A Global Networked Business is an enterprise, of any size, that strategically uses information and communications to build a network of strong, interactive relationships with all its key constituencies.
Companies must rapidly start moving toward the model of a global networked business if they are to prosper in the years ahead," said John T.