What does GNRMNH stand for?
GNRMNH stands for Global Network for Research in Mental and Neurological Health (est. 2001)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Greater Nashville Regional Council (Nashville, TN)
- Greek National Reconciliation Caucus
- Guwahati Neurological Research Centre
- Good Neighbourly Relations Declaration (Singapore; British governmental policy)
- Groove Leaky Non-Radiative Dielectric Guide
- Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone
- Gonadotrophin Releasing Hormone Agonistic Analogue
- Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Receptor
- Great Northern Railway Historical Society
- Great Northern Railway Ireland
- Guanine Nucleotide-Releasing Protein
- Groundwater and Natural Resources Protection Board (environmental regulation enforcement; Palm Beach County, FL)
- Georgia Northeastern Railroad
- Great Northern Railroad (Washington)
- Grand National Roadster Show
- Great Northern Rotax Series (kart racing; Wisconsin)
- Guru Nanak Religious Society (Columbus, Ohio)
- Guide to Network Resource Tools (Trans-European Research and Education Networking Association)
- Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity