Deloitte: 70 per cent of business and HR stakeholders say global mobility in their organisation is underperforming or needs improvement Organisations are aware of both the requirements and the current limitations of their global mobility programmes; however they are not translating that awareness into improvement and change, according to a new report by Deloitte.
What does GLOMO stand for?
GLOMO stands for Global Mobility (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GLOMO
We have 1 other meaning of GLOMO in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Lodge of Ireland (freemasons)
- GNU Linux On-Line
- Gigabit LAN-on-Motherboard
- Glenoid Labrum Ovoid Mass (radiology)
- Gross Lift-Off Mass (US NASA)
- Global Modeling of Atmospheric Chemistry
- Global Low Orbiting Message Relay Satellite
- Global Marine (Howard Hughes company which fronted CIA operation in Pacific)
- Global Mobile
- Global Mobile Information Systems (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Global Mobility Network
- Global Mobile Information Systems Simulation Library
- Grab, Latch On, Maintain Pressure (hug)
- Global Low Orbiting Message Relay
- Global Navigation Satellite System (aka Global Orbiting Navigation Satellite System; Russia)
- Globalnaya Navigatsionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema (Russian: Global Navigation Satellite System)
- Global NetWork
- Global Tropospheric Ozone Network
- Glocal Enterprise Network Focusing on Customer-Centric Collaboration (EU research project)
- Global Network Information Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Amidst the global mobility best in class, HCR Group have - in their 30th year of trading - been named Relocation Management Company of the Year 2012 - the ultimate accolade to achieve within Global Mobility at the European EMMA Awards on Friday 19th October.
The 402nd Maintenance Wing at Warner Robins has executed Critical Chain Project Management brilliantly, resulting in additional C-5 aircraft available to accomplish our Rapid Global Mobility mission," Holcomb said.
On the global mobility side, we've got the strategic mobility assets--the C-5s and the C-17s.