The recent guidelines he referred to are the latest update from the Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease, which Dr.
What does GOLD stand for?
GOLD stands for Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOLD
We have 60 other meanings of GOLD in our Acronym Attic
- Growth Opportunity License Charge (IBM)
- Growth Option License Charge (IBM)
- Gate Overlap of Drain
- Gaucho On-Line Data
- General On-Line Display
- General Ontology for Linguistic Description
- Generic Obstacle and Lane Detection
- Genetisch Orientierte Lebensspannenstudie zur Differentiellen Entwicklung
- Gentlemen of Lyrical Distinction (barbershop quartet)
- Gigabit Optical Link Designer
- Global Operational Datlink Document
- Global Organization for Lysososmal Diseases
- Go on Laugh Daily (British TV)
- Good Old Lager Drinkers :-)
- Government On-Line Data (UK)
- Governor's Office for Local Development (Kentucky, USA)
- Graduates of the Last Decade
- Grand Opening Look Day
- Grants On-Line Database
- Graphical Overview of Linkage Disequilibrium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease.
18) The Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) guideline recommends a 10-14-day course of 30-40 mg/day of oral prednisone for treatment of AECOPD.