Buyers can log on to a home page to see the continuously updated status of all of their purchase orders, as well as alerts on those orders that require attention, and quickly access information Global Healthcare Exchange they need to resolve those issues.
What does GHX stand for?
GHX stands for Global Healthcare Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GHX
We have 1 other meaning of GHX in our Acronym Attic
- Global Hand Washing Day (October 15)
- Groep Homeopatisch Werkende Dierenartsen (Dutch: Homeopathic Veterinarians Working Group)
- Geologic Hazards Working Group (Utah Geological Survey)
- Global Health Working Group (Duke University)
- Green Hill Women Group (Kenya)
- Georgia Hazardous Waste Management Act (Georgia Department of Natural Resources)
- Graphical Hazardous Weather Outlook (US NOAA)
- George Humphrey Wolferstan Rylands
- Great Hollow Wilderness School (New Fairfield, CT)
- Guitar Hero: World Tour (video game)
- Ground Heat Exchanger
- Global High Yield (finance)
- Go Hang Yourself
- Glandore Harbour Yacht Club (est. 1985; Ireland)
- Great Harbor Yacht Club (Massachusetts)
- Gulf Harbour Yacht Club (New Zealand)
- Greater Haverhill Youth Hockey (Haverhill, MA)
- Galactosyl Hydroxylysine
- Greater Houston Youth Orchestra
- Granada Hills Youth Recreation Center (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Providers, suppliers and group purchasing organizations participating in Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) have launched a collaborative initiative to expand the use of universal product numbers (UPNs) in the healthcare supply chain.
Converge recently purchased NECX from VerticalNet; Global Healthcare Exchange acquired CentriMed from Internet Capital; and Transora and GlobalNetXchange (GNX) launched a "megahub," in which they have invited other major exchanges to participate.
and Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) have signed a three-year agreement to integrate their Internet-based trading exchanges.