Wells Fargo & Co was ranked 13th in the second quarter among underwriters of US bonds and was rated 10th in global equity offerings.
What does GEO stand for?
GEO stands for Global Equity Offerings
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEO
We have 71 other meanings of GEO in our Acronym Attic
- Geostationary Orbit
- Geosynchronous Earth Orbit
- Geotechnical Engineering Office (Hong Kong)
- Geothermal Education Office (Tiburon, CA)
- Global Earth Oceans (Fifth World Community)
- Global Education Office (various universities)
- Global Elite Operatives (gaming clan)
- Global Engagement Operations
- Global Environment Outlook
- Global Equity Opportunities (Goldman Sachs)
- Gold Equivalent Ounce (mining product marketing)
- Government Equalities Office (UK)
- Graduate Employee Organization
- Graduate English Organization (various schools)
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Grass Roots economic Organizing
- Green Earth Organization
- Green Energy Ohio
- Groton Engineering Center (Electric Boat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Institutional Background and Motivation for Global Equity Offerings In the following subsections, we present some institutional background about global equity offerings.