3 Oil and Gas Industry, Global Equity Offerings, Q3 2010 16 4.
What does GEO stand for?
GEO stands for Global Equity Offerings
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEO
We have 71 other meanings of GEO in our Acronym Attic
- Geostationary Orbit
- Geosynchronous Earth Orbit
- Geotechnical Engineering Office (Hong Kong)
- Geothermal Education Office (Tiburon, CA)
- Global Earth Oceans (Fifth World Community)
- Global Education Office (various universities)
- Global Elite Operatives (gaming clan)
- Global Engagement Operations
- Global Environment Outlook
- Global Equity Opportunities (Goldman Sachs)
- Gold Equivalent Ounce (mining product marketing)
- Government Equalities Office (UK)
- Graduate Employee Organization
- Graduate English Organization (various schools)
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Grass Roots economic Organizing
- Green Earth Organization
- Green Energy Ohio
- Groton Engineering Center (Electric Boat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wells Fargo & Co was ranked 13th in the second quarter among underwriters of US bonds and was rated 10th in global equity offerings.
Institutional Background and Motivation for Global Equity Offerings In the following subsections, we present some institutional background about global equity offerings.
4 Nuclear Energy Industry, Global Equity Offerings, Q1 2010 14 4.
1 Oil and Gas Industry, Global Equity Offerings, April 2010 15 3.
3 Oil & Gas Industry, Global Equity Offerings, February 2010 14 3.
Global Equity Offerings (GEO) Monitor tracks global IPO activity.
4 Nuclear Energy, Global Equity Offerings, 2009 19 4.