Barron was most recently head of global equity derivatives.
What does GED stand for?
GED stands for Global Equity Derivatives
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GED
We have 96 other meanings of GED in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Event Dispatcher
- German Emergency Doctors
- Germanium Detector
- Gestion Electronique de Documents (French: Electronic Document Management)
- Gestione Elettronica dei Documenti
- Gestione Elettronica Documentale (Italian: Electronic Document Management)
- Git Er Done
- Global Electrodynamics
- Global Element Declaration
- Global Element Declaration (web services definition language)
- Global Event Detector
- Good Enough Diploma
- Gouvernement En Direct (French; Canada)
- Graduated Electronic Decelerator (shock behavior device)
- Tests of General Educational Development (trademark of American Council on Education; Washington, DC)
- Gauteng Economic Development Agency (Gauteng Province, South Africa)
- GPL'd Electronic Design Automation (software)
- Greensboro Economic Development Alliance (Greensboro, NC)
- Guam Economic Development Authority
- Gujarat Energy Development Agency (est. 1979; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has held a number of senior positions including managing director at Financial Risk Management (FRM) and head of JPMorgan's Global Equity Derivatives and Equity Proprietary Trading businesses.
XE) has said that it has named Tom Jarck as the new head of its US index options trading desk in the bank's global equity derivatives unit.
PA) executive, Todd Steinberg, to head its global equity derivatives business.