What does GENI stand for?
GENI stands for Global Environment for Network Innovations (National Science Foundation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GENI
We have 6 other meanings of GENI in our Acronym Attic
- Genes & Environment: New Education to Involve Communities (Oregon Health & Science University)
- Gene Environment Association (Studies)
- General Election Voluntary Agency (UK)
- GenRad Extended VXI Architecture (VXI-based Functional Test System)
- GeneX Gene Expression Markup Language (GeneXML)
- Generalized Gamma Distribution
- Geography Educators' Network of Indiana, Inc.
- GERMS (Georgetown Emergency Response Medical Service) Electronic Network Interface
- Global Energy Network Institute
- Global Energy Network International (San Diego, CA)
- Global Environment for Networking Investigations
- General Electric Network for Information Exchange
- General Information Extractor
- Genetic Imagery Exploitation
- Georeference Environmental Network for Information Exchange
- Gerontechnology Education Network in Europe
- Global Networked Information Enterprise
- Grid Enabled Integrated Earth System Model (Natural Environment Research Council; UK)
- Generation II Model for Environmental Dose Calculations
- Geographic Education National Implementation Project (Texas A&M University)