and developed in partnership with nonprofit research and education organization the Global Energy Network Institute in response to growing demand from institutions and individuals for investment strategies that address global warming.
What does GENI stand for?
GENI stands for Global Energy Network Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GENI
We have 6 other meanings of GENI in our Acronym Attic
- Generation System
- Human Genome Research Centre (French)
- Genes & Environment: New Education to Involve Communities (Oregon Health & Science University)
- Gene Environment Association (Studies)
- General Election Voluntary Agency (UK)
- GenRad Extended VXI Architecture (VXI-based Functional Test System)
- GeneX Gene Expression Markup Language (GeneXML)
- Generalized Gamma Distribution
- Geography Educators' Network of Indiana, Inc.
- GERMS (Georgetown Emergency Response Medical Service) Electronic Network Interface
- Global Energy Network International (San Diego, CA)
- Global Environment for Network Innovations (National Science Foundation)
- Global Environment for Networking Investigations
- General Electric Network for Information Exchange
- General Information Extractor
- Genetic Imagery Exploitation
- Georeference Environmental Network for Information Exchange
- Gerontechnology Education Network in Europe
- Global Networked Information Enterprise
- Grid Enabled Integrated Earth System Model (Natural Environment Research Council; UK)