The transition plan for CJ is to become part of the Global Electromagnetic Spectrum Information System which is intended to provide capabilities for integrated spectrum operations across the entire Department of Defense, in addition to interoperability with Federal, State and local government spectrum agencies and coalition forces.
What does GEMSIS stand for?
GEMSIS stands for Global Electromagnetic Spectrum Information System (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ground Element MEECN System
- Grouping Exponents Multiplication and division Subtraction and addition (Order Of Operations Pneumonic)
- Growing & Empowering Myself Successfully (sorority chapter)
- Grubb & Ellis Management Services, Inc. (Florida)
- Guidance Electronics Miniaturization and Structronics (US DoD)
- Guide to ES&H Management Structure
- Gulf Ecological Management Site
- Gyrodata Electronic Magnetic Surveyor
- Gel Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assays
- Genetically Engineered Materials Science and Engineering Center (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- GITS Electronic Mail Steering Subcommittee
- Global Exoplanet M-dwarf Search-Survey
- Grid-Enabled Medical Simulation Services
- Ground Emplaced Mine Scattering System
- German Economic, Monetary and Social Union (government accord)
- Galvanic Eye Movement Test
- Ground Emergency Medical Transport (Medi-Cal)
- Goddard Earth Model T1
- Goddard Earth Model T2
- Global Exchange Management Training Program (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Global Electromagnetic Spectrum Information System, a new high-tech database, will go a long way toward getting the most out of the military's band width, Atkins said.