Assure also includes encryption of the Global Election Management System (GEMS) database, providing an additional security barrier against potential criminal activity.
What does GEMS stand for?
GEMS stands for Global Election Management System (Diebold)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GEMS
We have 145 other meanings of GEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Establishment Management System
- Genuine Empowerment of Mothers in Society (London, England, UK)
- Geographic Exploration and Mining Services (Ireland)
- Geological, Environmental and Marine Sciences (various schools)
- Girls Enjoying Math & Science (est. 2005)
- Girls Health Enrichment Multi-Site Studies
- Girls in Engineering, Mathematics, and Science (est. 1997; Minneapolis, MN)
- Giving Empowers My Sisters (Oshkosh, Wisconsin charitable group)
- Global Earth-System Monitoring with Satellite and In-Situ Data
- Global Education Management Systems (United Arab Emirates)
- Global Electronic Marketing Services
- Global Emergency Management System (FEMA)
- Global Emerging Market Sector (investing)
- Global Enterprise Management of Storage
- Global Enterprise Management Solutions
- Global Enterprise Management System (AT&T)
- Global Entertainment and Media Summit
- Global Environment/al Monitoring System
- Global Expeditionary Medical System (US DoD)
- Glockner Engineering & Mining Services (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The voting system consists of AccuVote-TS touch-screen voting terminals and Global Election Management System (GEMS) software.
Spectrum, founded in 1992, has enjoyed profitability every year since its inception and in 1995 became the elections industry's leading innovator of products and services that add value to base tabulation systems such as Global Election Management Systems (GEMS).