[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Patrick Karl O'Brien, former Director of the Institute of Historical Research at the University of London and past president of the British Economic History Society, is now a Centennial Professor of Economic History at the London School of Economics where he acts as Convenor of the Global Economic History Network (GEHN).
What does GEHN stand for?
GEHN stands for Global Economic History Network (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GEHN in our Acronym Attic
- Government Employees' Health Benefits
- Grupo de Estudos da História do Brasil (Portuguese: Research Group on the History of Brazil)
- Greater Edmonton Home Builders' Association
- General Electric Healthcare
- Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center (Buford, GA)
- Greater East Honolulu Community Alliance (Hawaii)
- General Electric Healthcare Institute (Saudi Arabia)
- Government Employees Health Fund (now Australian Health Management Group; Wollongong, Australia)
- Glutaraldehyde Erythrocyte Hemagglutination-Inhibition Immunoassay
- German Eastside Hockey Manager League
- German HIMAD Operations Center
- General Education Honors Program
- Giant Extragalactic HII (Ionized Atomic Hydrogen) Regions (astronomy)
- Good Electronic Health Record
- Good European Health Record (electronic healthcare records)
- Great Egg Harbor River (New Jersey)
- Gardner Edgerton High School (Kansas)
- Gas Efficiency Heating Systems (UK)
- General Environmental Health Services (Indiana)
- Gettysburg Equestrian Historical Society (Gettysburg, PA)