The need to eradicate this scourge is a global effort, generally termed as Global Dracunculiasis Eradication Campaign (GDEC).
What does GDEC stand for?
GDEC stands for Global Dracunculiasis Eradication Campaign (Guinea worm disease)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GDEC
- Gross Depositional Environment (energy exploration)
- Gross Domestic Expense
- Groundwater Dependent Ecosystem (environmental science)
- Group Insurance Data Entry
- Groupe Démocrate Européen (French)
- Galactic Doohicky Environmental Agency
- Geriatric Dentistry Educational Activities (US dental school survey)
- General Dynamics Electric Boat
- Goddamn Electric Bill (band)
- Group DeCorrelator
- Guitar Digital Entertainment Center (also seen as G-DEC; Fender)
- Gulf Diesel Equipment Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Group Decorrelator Successive Interference Cancellation
- Georgia Department of Economic Development
- Gewerkschaft Der Eisenbahner Deutschlands (German)
- Graduate Diploma in Education (various locations)
- Glutamic Acid Diethyl Ester
- L-Glutamate Diethyl Ester
- Groton Dunstable Education Foundation (Groton, MA)