The assessment is endorsed by the Global Digital Literacy Council and aligned with the national recognized Association of Colleges and Research Libraries Standards.
What does GDLC stand for?
GDLC stands for Global Digital Literacy Council (est. 2003)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GDLC
We have 5 other meanings of GDLC in our Acronym Attic
- Group Digital Library
- Groupe des Laboratoires (French: Group of Laboratories)
- Gruppo di Lavoro (Italian)
- Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico - Miguel Hidalgo International (Airport Code)
- Games Day Los Angeles (California)
- General Department of Land Administration (Vietnam)
- General Directorate for Local Authorities (UN Development Programme)
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Georgia Distance Learning Association
- Generic Data Link Control (interface definition)
- Global Distance Learning Channel
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Church
- Gelatinous Drop-Like Corneal Dystrophy
- Global Data Link Ethernet
- Graduate Degree Level Expections (Canada)
- Guide for the Development of Language Education Policies in Europe
- Gas Driven Lift Fan
- Gloucestershire Development Loan Fund (UK)
- Grameen de la Frontera (Spanish: Grameen of the Frontier; microcredit; Mexico)
- Gardiens De La Horde (French: Keepers of the Horde)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certiport ICA follows the recommendations of the Global Digital Literacy Council (GDLC), the preeminent advisory body that reviews and updates digital literacy standards based on input from hundreds of subject matter experts, educational authorities and government agencies worldwide.
Developed by an American organization through the collaboration of more than 270 subject matter experts from 19 countries, the IC3 standard is reviewed and updated every two years by the Global Digital Literacy Council, an international advisory board and authoritative voice on issues driving digital literacy.
The IC3 program is recognized as the global standard for current and relevant computer and Internet skills and follows the recommendations of the Global Digital Literacy Council (GDLC) (http://www.
This new standard results from a two-year review by the Global Digital Literacy Council (GDLC) (http://www.
OTTAWA, Canada, April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- The Software Human Resource Council (SHRC) has joined the Global Digital Literacy Council (GDLC).
NEW YORK, February 17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Digital Literacy Council (GDLC) today announced the creation of an online collaboration Web site dedicated to the advancement of digital literacy throughout the world.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Digital Literacy Council (GDLC) today announced the creation of an online collaboration Web site dedicated to the advancement of digital literacy throughout the world.