The Global Day of Prayer is an event that brings people from all across the world together.
What does GDOP stand for?
GDOP stands for Global Day Of Prayer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GDOP
We have 2 other meanings of GDOP in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Guam Department of Labor
- Go Dearborn Online Message Board
- Graduate Diploma of Nursing (educational accreditation)
- Garage Door Opener (real estate ads)
- General Directorate of Pharmacy
- Geneva Declaration of Principles (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Geografie Dopravy
- Geometric Dilution Of Precision (GPS)
- Geometrical Dilution of Precision
- Global Digital Opportunity Project (Markle Foundation; New York, NY)
- Groundfish Disaster Outreach Program (Oregon)
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectroscopy (material analysis)
- Glow Discharge Optical Spectroscopy
- Graphics Device Operating System (Atari)
- Georgia Department of Transportation (USA)
- Google Desktop Outlook Toolbar
- Greensboro Department of Transportation (North Carolina)
- Greater Detroit OS/2 Users Group (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Day of Prayer is typically held on the Pentecost, which is observed today, but organizers switched the date this year to avoid conflicting with Mother's Day.
Organizers move location for Global Day of Prayer The local site for the Global Day of Prayer, scheduled for Saturday, has been changed.
The Global Day of Prayer is an international Christian worship and prayer event begun in Africa in 2005.
It's enjoyed a small resurgence the last year or two - by reaching out to more women pastors, adopting a "90 Days of Serving" summer outreach project, and sponsoring a Global Day of Prayer event that last spring drew roughly 2,000 people to Civic Stadium.