Sunopsis and Netezza Corporation, the global data warehouse appliance market leader, today announced a growing partnership and the delivery of solutions aimed at streamlining enterprise data warehousing efforts.
What does GDW stand for?
GDW stands for Global Data Warehouse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDW
We have 26 other meanings of GDW in our Acronym Attic
- General Department of Vocational Training (Vietnam)
- Game Designers' Workshop (wargame and roleplaying game company)
- Genau Dann Wenn (German: If and Only If)
- Gene & Dean Ween (band)
- Geospatial Data Warehouse (USDA)
- Gesamtverband der Wohnungswirtschaft (Berlin, Germany)
- Gillingham and District Wheelers (North Dorset, UK cycling club)
- Ginga Densetsu Weed (manga/anime)
- Gladwin, Michigan (Airport Code)
- Glass Damage Waiver (rental agreements)
- globally distributed work
- Graphics Display Workstation
- Great Director Watanabe
- Grin, Duck, and Weave
- Ground-Digger Wasp (insect)
- Guaranteed Diamond Weight (jewellery)
- Garrick Davis World Blues (wedding band)
- Generalized Distorted-Wave Born
- Gatwick Detainees Welfare Group (UK)
- Georgian Disabled Women International Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Use a global data warehouse for procurement/purchasing to extract data elements for effective supplier management.