If there should be legal action, the Italian banking system would cover the costs," said Stock, who is also co-chair of the Global Committee of Argentina Bondholders.
What does GCAB stand for?
GCAB stands for Global Committee of Argentina Bondholders
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCAB
We have 3 other meanings of GCAB in our Acronym Attic
- Guelph Creative Arts Association
- Gulf Coast Angler's Association
- Guyana Civil Aviation Authority
- Gwasanaethau Cefnogi ac Arolygu Addysg
- Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky African American Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Cincinnati African American Homeschool Alliance (Ohio)
- Global Call to Action Against Poverty
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS
- Greater Cincinnati African American Scholarship Fund
- Gibraltar Citizens Advice Bureau
- Global Community Advisory Board (HIV/AIDS)
- Global Consumer Advisory Board
- Gloucestershire County Association for the Blind (UK charity)
- Groupement Carburant Aviation du Bourget (French aviation fuel group)
- Groupement des Commerçants et Artisans de Blonay (French: Blonay Shopkeepers and Craftsmen Group; Switzerland)
- Ghana-Canada Association of British Columbia
- Gifted Children's Association of British Columbia (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Greater Cleveland Access to Benefits Coalition
- George C. Alexander Branch Library (McDonough, GA)
- Garde Côtière Auxiliaire Canadienne (French: Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary)